These Terms of Service are provided by Free Cloud Host to its users and the users must accept these terms listed here.
Terms of Service of Free Cloud Host
1. Accounts Info – It is your responsibility to ensure your account information provided to us is current or up to date at all times. Providing false information of any kind will result in the termination of your account.
2. Backups – You agree to take full responsibility for all your data and maintain proper backups of all data. We can’t guarantee any backups.
3. Support – We can provide only forum support.
4. Suspension and Termination – We will suspend or terminate your account without notice for any if you break the TOS or AUP.
5. No Misuse Allowed – You agree not to misuse or overuse the resources provided to you.
6. You agree to follow any guidelines, rules, requirements, or restrictions listed within our website, through e-mails, forums, or through any other document or communication we provide and maintain.
7. Payements – We do not require any payment for our services hence any payments made are considered donations and are non-refundable.
Change in TOS – We reserve the right to alter the Terms of Service at anytime without prior notice. Continuation of service or account usage after the revised TOS will be available and will constitute an agreement to follow the updated TOS. If at any time you feel you are unable to agree to our TOS, you can quit.
Free Cloud Host will not be responsible for any damages you or your business may suffer. We makes no warranties or guarantees of any kind, expressed or implied for services or products we provide. We disclaims any warranty or merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. This includes loss of data resulting from delays, no deliveries, wrong delivery, and any and all service interruptions caused by Free Cloud Host and its employees.